Nav Menu 1
Medi Peel/Massage Serum
Medi Peel/Massage Serum
Youth Transformation Glycolic Moisturizer 7%
The signs of aging require multiple age fighting ingredients to get you to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the youth building age minimizing performance for lasting results. Enriched with shea butter, this ultra-rich moisturizer combines skin nourishing ingredients with essential amino acids and plant stem cells for ultimate skin repair in a lightweight 7% glycolic acid anti-aging base.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants
• Glycolic Acid
- A powerful effective exfoliator for aiding in skin turnover, glycolic acid is the most active and beneficial of alpha-hydroxy-acids. It is used to improve skin texture, refine skin tone and even out complexion giving a healthy and natural glow to dull, tired skin.
• Prodew 400
- With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
Shea Butter, which is extracted from the shea tree, is rich in Vitamins A&E which help strengthen the skin barrier and help repair dry damaged skin. It helps strengthen the skin by stimulating collagen production making the skin more smooth and supple. It can help protect the skin from dehydration and is a natural healer which can help revitalize dry flaky skin. It provides vitamins and nutrients to help protect the skin and also has antioxidant and anti-iflammatory properties which makesshea butter an excellent skin care ingredient.
• Unirepair T43
-This blend of essential amino acids can help repair skin that is continuously exposed to attack from environmental aggressors such as solar radiation UVB induces DNA damage such as photo-aging but the natural DNA repairing mechanismslows down with aging, contributing to increased risk of mutation. To accelerate DNA repair, Unirepair T43 was formulated as a complex containing the amino acid sacetyl tyrosine and proline (Unirepair T-43). Both amino acids have been shown to decrease oxidative damage, promote survival and repair and they are precursors of enzymes that get phosphorylated during the DNA repairing steps. Treatment with the UnirepairT43 complex containing acetyltyrosine, proline, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and ATP at 1% and 3% occurred1 hour after irradiation. The complex enhanced the cellular repair rate by up to 66%.
• PhytoCelTec Malus Domesticus-
This is the first plant stem cell active ingredient on the market whose effect was evaluated on human skin stem cells. This unique and revolutionary ingredient is able to help protect cells against premature aging and fine lines and wrinkles. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
• Protects longevity of skin stem cells
• Delays senescence of essential cells
• Increases the vitality of skin stem cells
• Combats chronological aging
• PhytoCel Tec Solar Vitis-
A rare grape cultivar of Gamay was selected. Stem cells
from this cultivar were obtained using our PhytoCellTec™technology and were then incorporated in a water-solublepowder. These grape stem cells contain special epigenetic factors and metabolites which are able to protect human skin stem cells against UV radiation. PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis
• Protects skin stem cells against UV stress
• Increases the skin’s UV tolerance
• Fights photo-aging
• For a vital and healthy-looking skin
• PhytoCel Tec Alp Rose
- Alpine roses are typical Swiss flowers which grow at altitudes of 1500 - 3000 m. In these distinct environments, they must adapt to extreme conditions such as the cold, UV and dryness. PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose – based on alpine rose stem cells – has captured these characteristics. PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose helps to maintain skin stem cells characteristics and to protect these precious cells against UV-stress.
As a consequence, it ensures improved skin condition by
• increasing skin stem cell vitality
• boosting the epidermal regeneration
• improving skin barrier function
• helping the skin to cope with climate changes
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7,Cetyl Alcohol, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Propanediol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, MalusDomestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, VitisVinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract, Isomalt, Rhododendron Ferruginium Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Lactic Acid.
How to Use
On a clean dry face apply Youth transformation Glycolic Moisturizer all over face and décolleté avoiding contact with eyes. Always use a sunscreen when applying alpha hydroxyl acids to the face or body.
Nourishing Cleansing Lotion
Anti Aging Glycolic Toner
Glycolic 7% Exfoliating Serum
Youth Transformation Age Corrective Serum
Eye Transformation Serum
Retinol Eye Serum 1% Complex
Youth Transformation Exfoliating Scrub
Youth Transformation Retinol Serum 2%
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »