Nav Menu 1
Medi Peel/Massage Serum
Medi Peel/Massage Serum
Pro Anti Aging Glycolic Toner
Effective exfoliation without the typical irritation from Glycolic Acid. A superbly balanced toner designed to maximize the exfoliation process in a unique easy to use toner. Feel the difference when you apply our Anti-Aging Glycolic Toner. A perfectly balanced blend of MFA's and Glycolic Acids do all the work. Infused with anti-oxidants such as our Trinity Tea Complex to protect the skin and skin calmers such as Oat extract, Chamomile and Aloe Vera minimize irritation normally associated with Glycolic Acids. Glycolic and Multi Fruit Acids for maximum exfoliation. Trinity Tea Complex to fight free radicals. Oat extracts for anti-inflammatory and anti-redness benefits. Amino acid rich complex for natural UVA protection and accelerate cellular repair. Alcohol-free. Paraben-free.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
7% Glycolic Acid
- A powerful effective exfoliator for aiding in skin turnover, glycolic acid is the most active and beneficial of alpha-hydroxy-acids. It is used to improve skin texture, refine skin tone and even out complexion giving a healthy and natural glow to dull, tired skin. • Multi Fruit Acids- A potent combination of naturally occurring fruit acids which help to gently exfoliate cells and rejuvenate dull tired skin.
– A blend of white, red, and green tea which bathes the skin in rich antioxidants.
Rosemary & Chamomile
- A unique set of nature’s own healers which help to desensitize irritated skin.
ACTION INGREDIENTS DETAILS
- A powerful concentrated of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxyl acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have been used in skin care for many years. At first, they were used mainly by dermatologists as skin peeling and moisturizing agents; cosmetic companies have since “discovered” AHAs and their almost miraculous activity and formulate with them regularly in their skin care lines. Once blended, the extracts are distilled and produce lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glycolic acid, and malic acid. These AHAs weaken the bonds that hold dead skin cells together. When the bonds are broken the dead cells can be shed and result in new cell turnover. Multifruit® BSC has maximized the ability to stimulate new cell renewal by 34% and increase cell turnover by 20%.
-Derived from Oat, Avenanthramides significantly help reduce histamine related skin disorders as well as irritation and redness due to treated skin, irritated skin, and sunburned skin. In vitro studies and testing have shown a 30% reduction in histamines, redness and irritation. It has also found to reduce irritation from AHAs and topical skin treatments.
- Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fiboblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, SymGlucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, SymGlucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
- With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia sinensis Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus limon (Lemon) Extract, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Betaine, Serin, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Acetyl Tyrosine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Disodium EDTA, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
How to Use
Wash face with a cleanser designed for your skin type such as M.A. Demaceuticals skin specific cleansers.
With a cotton pad apply to face and neck.
Let air dry.
Apply a treatment product or sunscreen if desired.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Just Relax Wrinkle Minimizing Serum
Dual Action Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Pro Youth Transformation Glycolic Mask
JENASUS Growth Factor Mask with Booster Serum
Pro Eye Transformation Serum
Saturday Night Transformation Primer
Pro Glycolic Age Diffusing Cleanser
Pro Nourishing Cleansing Lotion
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »